We welcome another hot new product to our fleet of health dietary supplements, this time geared towards your relaxation and natural stress relief. This ancient support has been gaining back its popularity over the last few years as its benefits become evident in our busy lifestyles.
Let's dive in and talk everything Ashwagandha'
First, what is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is a plant that belongs to the Nightshade family and is often also known as Indian Ginseng, Winter Cherry or Poison Gooseberry. It is a shrub that naturally grows in India, parts of Africa and the Middle East, and all components of the plant have been used as one of the most revered ingredients for thousands of years in India's traditional medicinal practice, Ayurveda. Traditionally it was provided in a fine sieved powder form, then mixed with other ingredients like Ghee, water or honey for better-tasting consumption. The powder was consumed by middle-aged and elderly people, believing it could increase their life span - although there is no definitive proof that Ashwagandha plays any part in that process.
While there has been a lot of debate on what Ashwagandha is good for (is there a single plant where that hasn't been the case?), Ashwagandha has known and studied properties that help the body in a variety of ways that can be life-changing for the user.
While people had toted it for life-lengthening properties, it was also commonly used to soothe someone's nerves, and today's Ashwagandha supplements have not veered from that chosen path. The continued and modern use of it for treating the nervous system, and its rise in popularity sent a clear message to our team - we simply had to add Ashwagandha to our list of health supplements for our customers to enjoy.
So, what is it good for?
Our dietary supplement is packed with a robust level of Ashwagandha and other natural ingredients that may support and provide the following benefits:
- Provides support to help the body adapt to stress
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Supports better sleep quality
- Immune system boost
- Supports exercise performance
- Promotes a healthy nervous system
- Supports a balanced mood
In a nutshell, Ashwagandha is known for its strength in supporting a person during times of stress, allowing the body to adapt properly to the nervous tension and anxiety that comes with hectic periods in a person's life. The benefits of Ashwagandha for someone who struggles with nervous tension sometimes can be life-altering and promotes overall wellness for the nervous system as a whole.
Good Destress Ashwagandha Supplements
Our Good Destress Ashwagandha supplements are packed with the natural support you need for proper, natural anxiety support, but we have added a couple of other goodies to support your wellness alongside the key ingredient.
Our supplements contain:
- Rhodiola Rosea: We've added a touch of this golden root to our ingredients because its roots are considered adaptogens, which means they can support your body to better adapt to stress.
- Magnolia: While it is toted for being an important ingredient in the support of many bodily functions, Magnolia adds nervous tension and anxiety to its long list of things it can provide ample support for.
- Vitamin B1: Vitamin B1 supports the body to convert the food it has consumed into energy. Getting proper absorption from your meals means that your energy levels are better supported, giving you more energy to combat feelings of nervousness and stress.
- Vitamin B6: Like B1, B6 is responsible for many functions in the body but one of the main things it does is process fats, proteins and carbs that you eat. It supports digestive health so that your body is getting the nutrients it needs from the things that you are consuming, which lends itself to better overall health to feel your best.
Not only are our brand new supplements brimming with goodness to help your day feel calmer, more collected and easy - they are also delicious too. Our supplements are gummies that taste so good you won't want to stop at one.
Be one of the first to try our yummy Good Destress Ashwagandha Supplements - and reap the benefits of stress well-managed.