The Good Vitamin Co is on a mission to change the way you take vitamins, by delivering a great tasting supplement in gummy form. It's easy to make The Good Vitamin Co. gummy part of your daily routine because it tastes delicious! We want to make nutrition fun. Our gummies are vegan friendly, gelatin-free, gluten free, allergen free, non sugar coated and uses no artificial flavours or colours.
What's inside Kids Good Vita-C + Zinc Soft Chews?
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- One of the main reasons people take vitamin C supplements is to boost their immunity, as vitamin C is involved in many parts of the immune system.
- Vitamin C is an essential part of the skin’s defence system. It’s actively transported to the skin, where it can act as an antioxidant and help strengthen the skin’s barriers. Studies have also shown that taking vitamin C may shorten wound healing time
- Vitamin C is considered an essential nutrient, meaning that your body can’t produce or store it. For this reason, you must get a constant supply through your diet or supplements.
- Zinc helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
- The body also needs zinc to make proteins and DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
- During infancy and childhood, the body needs zinc to grow and develop properly.
- Zinc is considered an essential nutrient, meaning that your body can’t produce or store it. For this reason, you must get a constant supply through your diet or supplements.
Each Soft-Chew Contains:
Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid): 60mg
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate): 3mg
Soft Chew Excipients, Natural Flavour (Pineapple), Natural Colour (Beta Carotene).
Children 2+ years: give 1-2 soft-chews daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.