The Good Vitamin Co is on a mission to change the way you take vitamins, by delivering a great tasting supplement in gummy form. It's easy to make The Good Vitamin Co. gummy part of your daily routine because it tastes delicious! We want to make nutrition fun. Our gummies are vegan friendly, gelatin free, gluten free, allergen free, non sugar coated and uses no artificial flavours or colours.
What's inside our Kids Good Elderberry + Ivy Extract Suppplement?
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a dark blue/purple berry native to Europe and North America. The berries have a long history of traditional use as a winter remedy. Research in recent times shows the potential support that elderberry has for use supporting the body during times of ills and chills.
- Elderberry can be used to support the immune system in a variety of situations, when the body is challenged. Being high in anthocyanins, the antioxidants support naturally good energy levels and seasonal allergies.
- When Elderberry is used during ills and chills season, it may. shorten the duration of ills and chills and support fast recovery.
- Ivy has properties that are: anti-inflammatory, antiarthritic, antioxidant, antiviral.
- Ivy can help relax the airways and reduce coughs.
- Traditional herbalists have used ivy for a wide number of complaints, including bronchitis , whooping cough, arthritis, rheumatism, and dysentery.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- One of the main reasons people take vitamin C supplements is to boost their immunity, as vitamin C is involved in many parts of the immune system.
- Vitamin C is an essential part of the skin’s defence system. It’s actively transported to the skin, where it can act as an antioxidant and help strengthen the skin’s barriers. Studies have also shown that taking vitamin C may shorten wound healing time
- Vitamin C is considered an essential nutrient, meaning that your body can’t produce or store it. For this reason, you must get a constant supply through your diet or supplements.
- Zinc helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
- The body also needs zinc to make proteins and DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
- During infancy and childhood, the body needs zinc to grow and develop properly.
- Zinc is considered an essential nutrient, meaning that your body can’t produce or store it. For this reason, you must get a constant supply through your diet or supplements.
- Native Americans have used it for centuries to treat various ailments. Today, it’s best known as an over-the-counter herbal remedy for the common cold or flu. However, it’s also used to treat pain, inflammation, migraines and other health issues.
- In addition, studies have linked echinacea and their compounds to many health benefits, such as reduced inflammation, improved immunity and lower blood sugar levels.
- Echinacea is best known for its beneficial effects on the immune system.
- Echinacea may help reduce excess inflammation.
Each Soft-Chew Contains:
Elderberry Extract: 30mg (equiv. Fresh 300mg)
Ivy Extract: 10mg (equiv. Fresh 100mg)
Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid): 15mg
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate): 1.5mg
Soft Chew Excipients, Natural Flavour (Orange), No Added Colours.
Children 2+ years: Give 2 soft-chews daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.