VITAMIN C EFFERVESCENT TABLETS
Support your healthy immune system all year round with our vitamin c effervescent supplement. Simply drop and dissolve a single effervescent tablet in water, watch it fizz and enjoy the juicy orange flavoured drink packed with goodness. Dense with antioxidants, vitamin c effervescent tablets offer that cleansing supplement that supports your body’s resistance to ills and chills. With extra support for collagen synthesis, your skin’s elasticity benefits from daily doses of vitamin c in the form of effervescent tablets - and it’s as easy and delicious as drinking a glass of healthy juice in the morning. Effervescent tablets are more evenly distributed in dissolved form, so they are easy on the stomach and effectively absorbed by your body. We’ve even added a boost of magnesium for your muscle recovery and relaxation.
Buy Online in NZ Now!
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports Collagen Synthesis
- Added magnesium for muscle health and relaxation
- Juicy Orange Flavour
- Distributed More Evenly: Conventional tablets dissolve gradually in the stomach once ingested and can sometimes only partially dissolve which can lead to irritation in some cases. This means not only a better taste but also less chance of irritation and a more efficient means of ingesting the ingredients.
- Increased Liquid Intake: Effervescent tablets provide the nutritional benefits intended, but in addition to this they also increase liquid intake. This can be especially beneficial if you are dehydrated or ill and not ingesting as much fluid as usual.
- Easy Alternative to Regular Tablets: They can be a great alternative for those who may have trouble swallowing.
- Pleasant Taste And Convenient: Pop the tablet into water, watch it dissolve and drink!
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 500mg, Magnesium 131.74mg (Magnesium Hydroxide & Magnesium Oxide: 220.4mg). Tabletting Aids, Natural Flavour (Orange), Colouring.
Adults take 1 effervescent tablet daily, dissolved in water, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap ring is broken or missing. Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate. If you are pregnant, nursing or on medication, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.